Thursday, September 1, 2011

Build 7600 not genuine fix

Alright, if you are looking for a solution to that "black screen of death" that you are experiencing with your computer, don't worry we have a solution to that, it doesn't require you to do something with your registry. This software is just very simple to use. If you are using a Windows XP platform or Windows Vista, sorry this isn't for you, because this software will only work with Windows 7 computers.


Windows 7 Build 7600 fix

Seven activator V3 is the software that I am talking about, I recently experienced that, my Windows 7 Home Premium suddenly just expired, well I was expecting that actually because I just upgraded from Home Basic to Home Premium and my damn computer wouldn't accept my activation key. Luckily I found this software and it saved my day.



Download it here

4 comments:

Share your thoughts here!