Thursday, September 1, 2011

Build 7600 not genuine fix

Alright, if you are looking for a solution to that "black screen of death" that you are experiencing with your computer, don't worry we have a solution to that, it doesn't require you to do something with your registry. This software is just very simple to use. If you are using a Windows XP platform or Windows Vista, sorry this isn't for you, because this software will only work with Windows 7 computers.


Windows 7 Build 7600 fix

Seven activator V3 is the software that I am talking about, I recently experienced that, my Windows 7 Home Premium suddenly just expired, well I was expecting that actually because I just upgraded from Home Basic to Home Premium and my damn computer wouldn't accept my activation key. Luckily I found this software and it saved my day.



Download it here

3 comments:

  1. there is any data lost when applying this,
    or it's automatically done the work

    ReplyDelete
  2. No there will be no data lost when applying this. Only the data that tells your computer that you have a pirated OS version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..this download is asking for a password. from where can I get it ?????

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts here!