Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mozilla Thunderbird for organizing emails

Mozilla Thunderbird logo.png
Mozilla Thunderbird
If you are a person who opens up multiple emails, or if you own multiples emails on different email sites like Hotmail, or Gmail, or AOL, or yahoo mail. It's always a hassle to open 3 browsers, and constantly alt tabbing every time just to switch to your emails, and ends up getting closed because your browser is not responding anymore.


Well I found this software that is very useful, well for me it is because I have a lot of emails so it's really a big help for me, I just have to load it and it automatically reloads, giving you updates on your email accounts.

I am talking about the Mozilla Thunderbird, now I didn't really know about this until I took my computer to a computer shop, and he installed it on my other computer, at first I thought it's just another browser, but when I got home, I checked it out, and I was amazed at how nice this software is, and then I immediately downloaded it and installed it in my main pc.


I am really glad that I found this software. Check it out here:

Mozilla Thunderbird 6.0.1 for windows


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!