Sunday, February 19, 2012

Market Enabler for Android review

It's a hassle when you can't download an app just because it's not released in your country or region. Also when you have upgraded your android phone to a different version and suddenly you can't find the apps in the market. This is the app that will help you with that problem.
Market Enabler let's you download apps that are restricted in your area, apps that are paid. But for me this app helped me when I was looking for the blogger for android app just to find out that I can't download it. Luckily I remember Market Enabler, and then BAM! after I have installed it it became easy for me to get apps that were recently disabled from the market. 

If you are interested in trying that app out, head to the app market or click this link https://market.android.com/details?id=ch.racic.android.marketenabler

Trust me it works! Share it if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!